Nashville’s Premiere 5K Trail Race + The Fatherhood Games
Saturday morning, June 16, 2018 – Father’s Day weekend – join us for Nashville’s premiere 5K trail race, held annually on the beautiful grounds of the Fontanel Mansion.
And then stay and experience Nashville’s best action-packed, half-day family-friendly event — The Fatherhood Games!
• Lots of competitive games and activities
• Great fun for dads, moms, kids
• Play individually or in teams
• FREE continental breakfast
• FREE tasty snacks & bottled water
• FREE hot-air balloon rides
• FREE Fontanel Mansion tour
• Chance to win great door prizes
6 AM – 5K Race check-in
7 AM – 5K Race begins
7:30 AM – Breakfast & hot air balloon rides
8:15 AM – 5K Race awards
8:30 AM – Refreshments
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
8:45 AM – Fatherhood Games begin!
11:15 AM – Game awards & door prizes
11:45 AM – Fatherhood Games ends
Come for the Race AND for the Games!
Two separate – yet great events – both on one memorable June morning!